Sintrex is passionate about the innovative pursuit of excellence in providing end-to-end IT management and consultative IT services that create reliable, robust, and user-friendly solutions. Through a culture of excellence, partnership and fun, Sintrex attracts and empowers staff with inspirational work experience, world-class software and globally renowned suppliers and partners to deliver services and solutions to their clients, helping to secure and enhance their IT reputations.
The successful candidate will be part of a team in a highly pressured environment. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their responsibilities.
Candidates who do not thrive under pressure and who are not inherently dedicated to being the best they can be through a self-learning attitude does not enjoy our environment.
This role will involve but not be limited to assisting with design tasks from conception to completion. You will participate in producing preliminary versions of designs, engaging in design solutions and processing feedback to improve both internal and external marketing material such as the website, glossies, icons, invitations, and infographics. You will also need to help with the creation and management of multimedia content for client marketing and social media.
3. Core Outputs
• Produce high quality multimedia design assets as per brief and in line with brand guidelines.
• Manage access to graphic design files on SharePoint.
• Assist the Marketing & Content team with designs and ad-hoc tasks.
• Ensure our website and social media pages are up to date and in line with our design standards and visual language.
4. Essential Requirements
• Grade 12 (NSC)
• Recognised IT Certificate/ Diploma in Marketing/Graphical Design
• Be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Familiarity with the digital media landscape and exposure to the likes of YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Experience with vector design tools such as Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator.
• Basic experience with web development technologies. Experience with frontend frameworks such as Vue or React would be advantageous
5. Behavioural Competencies
• Passion for design and marketing
• Entrepreneurial initiative (self-starter)
• High degree of professionalism
• Deadline driven
• Attention to detail and producing quality work
• Team orientated
• Adaptability - a multi-task & stay organised
• Communicate with colleagues and build rapport
• Creative thinker - come up with ideas and be innovative
• Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
• Openness to learning
o English: Read / Write / Speak
o Afrikaans: Understand / Read / Write
Very Important: The Reference Number provided for each vacancy must at all times be referred to.